What is effectiveness? Effectiveness is being solely focused on the tasks that drive an organization to fulfill its mission, and achieve its vision.
It was once said that 95% of the decisions that are made by the majority of CEOs in fortune 500 companies in America can be made by the average high school senior, but it is the remaining 5% of decisions that justifies their extraordinary salaries.
The key to effective decision making lies in diligently making every and all business decisions in terms of the organization’s mission. In other words being more loyal to the mission than anything else.
It is human nature to make decisions based on emotion, desperation, or a host of other reasons. Yet business greatness is only achieved when the organization’s mission is the driving force for every decision that the business leader makes. Rad the whole article here